I asked Chivers on our IG page to share the biggest phase they went through during their formative years, and I have to admit I can identify with more of these than I care to admit.
Hey, we all go through fads at some point, so I say celebrate the memories, don’t run from them. I’ll start with two fads I was obsessed with. One, anything to do with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And Two, Pogs! Anybody remember collecting Pogs? Poisons, pure poisons, slammers. I was obsessed with all of it!
No regrets. Now let’s hear some of your guys’ obsessions…
- VIO-LENCE Streams First New Song In 29 Years “Flesh From Bone” (0)
- ULTRA Europe Unveils Phase 1 Lineup: Martin Garrix, Tiësto, Alesso, Nina Kraviz & more (0)
- This trip to Walmart either went really bad or really good (0)
- These girls dyed and went to heaven (39 Photos) (0)
- That weird time between Christmas and New Year’s is awkward as hell (30 Photos) (0)