Terms of Service from ManuDivers.com
Last Updated: 17-September-2023
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using ManuDivers.com (the “Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using the Website.
Use of the Website
- You must be at least 18 years old to use this Website. If you are under 18, you may only use the Website with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
- You agree to use the Website in accordance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- You understand and agree that the information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered professional advice.
ManuDivers.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As part of this program, ManuDivers.com may earn a commission from qualifying purchases made through affiliate links on the Website.
- All content on this Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of ManuDivers.com or its affiliates and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or display any content from this Website without our prior written consent.
Links to Third-Party Websites
This Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not imply endorsement by ManuDivers.com. We have no control over the content, policies, or practices of these third-party websites, and we are not responsible for their content or privacy practices. You access and use third-party websites at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
ManuDivers.com and its affiliates are not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from your use of the Website or the products and services advertised on the Website, including but not limited to any consequential, incidental, or punitive damages.
Changes to Terms
We may update these Terms of Service from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. The updated terms will be posted on this page with the “Last Updated” date.
If you have any questions, concerns, or inquiries about these Terms of Service, please contact us: