Sarah Pope has been a Health and Nutrition Educator since 2002. She is a summa cum laude graduate in Economics from Furman University and holds a Master’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania.
She is the author of three books: the bestseller Get Your Fats Straight, Traditional Remedies for Modern Families, and Living Green in an Artificial World.
Her eBooks Real Food Fermentation, Ketonomics, and Ancestrally Inspired Dairy-Free Recipes are available for complimentary download via Healthy Home Plus.
Her mission is dedicated to helping families effectively incorporate the principles of ancestral diets within the modern household. She is a sought after lecturer around the world for conferences, summits, and podcasts.
Sarah was awarded Activist of the Year in 2010 at the International Wise Traditions Conference, subsequently serving on the Board of Directors of the nutrition nonprofit the Weston A. Price Foundation for seven years.
Her work has been covered by numerous independent and major media including USA Today, ABC, and NBC among many others.
- You like what you see from the Exynos 2200 on paper (0)
- WTF signs from around the globe (38 Photos) (0)
- Women who worked hard, lost weight, and turned in total SMOKESHOWS (27 Photos) (0)
- Women share dates that were so bad the only good part was the stories to tell (23 Photos and GIFs) (0)
- Women reveal what they’re REALLY thinking during sex (18 Photos) (0)