GDPR Compliance from ManuDivers.com
Last Updated: 17-September-2023
At ManuDivers.com, we are committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of our users. We adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is a European Union (EU) regulation that governs the collection, processing, and protection of personal data.
This GDPR Compliance page outlines our commitment to complying with the GDPR and how it affects our users.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a comprehensive data privacy regulation that gives EU citizens greater control over their personal data. It imposes strict rules on how organizations collect, process, and protect personal data.
How Does GDPR Affect ManuDivers.com?
ManuDivers.com may collect and process personal data in the following ways:
- User Consent: We obtain explicit consent from our users before collecting and processing their personal data. Consent is clear, specific, and revocable at any time.
- Data Security: We implement robust security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Data Minimization: We only collect and process data that is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Data Access and Rights: We respect the rights of individuals regarding their personal data, including the right to access, correct, delete, and port their data.
How We Comply with GDPR
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for overseeing our GDPR compliance efforts.
- Data Privacy Impact Assessment (DPIA): We conduct DPIAs for activities that may pose a high risk to the privacy of individuals.
- International Data Transfers: If we transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we ensure that it is protected by appropriate safeguards.
- Data Breach Notification: In the event of a data breach that is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, we will notify the relevant authorities and affected individuals as required by GDPR.
Under GDPR, individuals have the following rights:
- Right to Access: You can request access to the personal data that we hold.
- Right to Rectification: You can request corrections to inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to have your personal data deleted under certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: You can request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain situations.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to GDPR compliance or the handling of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
Email: [email protected]
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is handled in a lawful and transparent manner in accordance with GDPR.